Online Conference - EDTC #edtc #edtech
Free conference, please REGISTER HERE
Dr. Liz Stephens and the entire EDTC Master's Program have put together an online conference. They had planned to do this before COVID-19 came along, but it's perfect timing for many of us who'd like to learn more about this on Saturday, April 25, 2020.
Topics & Speakers:
- Creating an Online Classroom in Discord - Speaker: Liam Heiland
- Creating Fabulous Interview Videos - Speaker: Stephen A. Garcia
- Engage Those Learners with Factile - Speaker: Jenni Clark
- Explore the Creativity of Digital Storytelling - Speaker: Danielle Medeiros
- Interactive Displays & How to Integrate Them into the Classroom - Speaker: Cody Crumley
- How to Use Zoom - Speaker: Sam Davis
- Personalized Learning Environments: Individualization and Accommodations for Virtual Classrooms - Speaker: Jeremy Loomis-Norris
- Technology & Content Engagement - Shake Up Learning - Speaker: Gail Sylvester-Conrad
- TikTok turned Educational? Come learn about FlipGrid and Engagement - Speakers: Paul Davies & Faith Boyer
- Telepractice for Speeech Therapy - Speaker: Nick Blaschke
And, though my colleague Diana Benner and I are unable to participate (wait, why didn't we?), you can get OUR take on the topic of Facilitating Writing Workshop Virtually via this pre-recorded mini-session (with TONS of online resources) via TCEA Remote Learning.
Everything posted on Miguel Guhlin's blogs/wikis are his personal opinion and do not necessarily represent the views of his employer(s) or its clients. Read Full Disclosure