For example, you can listen to the TCEA TechNotes blog entries that I've read online at all the podcast listening platforms, as well as through your smart speakers.
- Anchor - http://anchor.fm/tcea
- Apple Podcasts - https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/tcea-technotes-blog/id1385163516?mt=2&uo=4
- Google Podcasts - https://www.google.com/podcasts?feed=aHR0cHM6Ly9hbmNob3IuZm0vcy80MjIwNzE0L3BvZGNhc3QvcnNz
- Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/show/4VwIxeoYcEZEDaokLgn5kV
- Breaker - https://www.breaker.audio/tcea-technotes-blog
- Castbox - https://castbox.fm/channel/id1358575
- Overcast - https://overcast.fm/itunes1385163516/tcea-technotes-blog
- Pocket Casts - https://pca.st/k8S9
- RadioPublic - https://play.radiopublic.com/tcea-technotes-blog-69mPe9
Listen via Google Home or Apple HomePod:
- The podcast is live on Apple HomePod. Try saying, "Hey Siri, play the podcast TCEA TechNotes Blog.
- The podcast should also be live soon on Google Home. Try saying “Hey Google, play the podcast TCEA TechNotes Blog.
Isn't that awesome?
Everything posted on Miguel Guhlin's blogs/wikis are his personal opinion and do not necessarily represent the views of his employer(s) or its clients. Read Full Disclosure