In this blog entry, I introduce a new Flipboard magazine (which astonishingly acquired quite a few readers in one day) that seeks to capture these ideas, as well as share my professional development/learning series.
|Want to access curated Professional Development and Learning resources|
centered on andragogy (adult learning strategies)?
Read this Flipboard-based Magazine, PD/PL: Andragogy, on your mobile device!
- Planning Active Learning Possibilities for Professionals
- 3 Steps to Professional Learning Planning
- Inviting Change: Professional Development Models
- 7 keys to blended learning
- Creating Professional Learning Communities with Social Media and, finally,
- Influencing Learners
Everything posted on Miguel Guhlin's blogs/wikis are his personal opinion and do not necessarily represent the views of his employer(s) or its clients. Read Full Disclosure