Announcement: Join #etdrive, a Texas wide conversation focused on 3 strands using "push to learn" technology, VoxerChats. Follow these two steps to begin your learning journey now.
- It all started in a 2-car garage in Southern California...30+ years ago and more than 2K products later.
- We are inspired by people who explore the power of technology
- We find gaps between what users want and can do with technology
- Between 1960 and 2015, not much has changed in the classroom environment.
- There are all sorts of accessibility issues with interactive whiteboards.
- iPads are interactive...not confined to a particular presentation system that is classroom bound. Keep your learning devices mobile.
- These devices are magical...super computers, not just game engines or single application engines.
- How do I get connected? How do you move from consumption to collaboration?
- Stage Pro app is available for FREE if you use this link today (June 23, 2015): http://goo.gl/pJL6eQ
- Belkin products:
- Record Lessons, Tutorials and Demonstration - great for YouTube videographers!
- Capture information using your iPad, video/edit/upload on iPad, you save lots of steps!
- Film Your DIY, Maker and Craft Projects
Everything posted on Miguel Guhlin's blogs/wikis are his personal opinion and do not necessarily represent the views of his employer(s) or its clients. Read Full Disclosure