Although Math isn't my strong suit (unless I have a spreadsheet or database in my corner!), I found these interesting concepts/links streaming from TCEA Math Academy:
- Great resource for Math teachers. http://mathcoachscorner.blogspot.com/ #appsmashing #TCEAMathAcad
- Use Google Correlate to teach scatter plots
- Audio Comments with Google Docs - http://t.co/LBhTSTQ13o
- Recommended iPad apps - http://t.co/YhVNdgW1Km
- Movenote.com presentation on google apps in drive for pic in pic presentations
- @Holli_horton says, "We cannot give a device+few apps and expect true tech integration. Teachers need time to work apps into curriculum."
- Gotta check out http://www.mathnspired.com if your classroom has nspires!
Make Donations via PayPal below:
Everything posted on Miguel Guhlin's blogs/wikis are his personal opinion and do not necessarily represent the views of his employer(s) or its clients. Read Full Disclosure