Get a free copy of The Definitive App Smasher's Guide...
- ePub version (best viewed on an iPad in iBooks, otherwise it's a bit dull looking )
- PDF version (ok, this one has the pictures but not the audio/video, so...)
Have fun and drop a note in the comments!!
Special thanks to the following:
- Whomever I swiped the cover image from before adapting it for my own use. Sigh.
- Greg K at The History 2.0 Classroom blog. I apologize now for using your name in vain and swiping your awesome title for app smashing.
- Anyone I may have left out but needs an affirmation.
Check out Miguel's Workshop Materials online at http://mglearns.wikispaces.com
Everything posted on Miguel Guhlin's blogs/wikis are his personal opinion and do not necessarily represent the views of his employer(s) or its clients. Read Full Disclosure