Last week, I shared with them some of my favorite creation apps on the iPad. I created this video for them to summarize our meeting:
By the way, I have to do a shout out to Calvin Orsak and Mike Harber for making district-hosted youtube-like video hosting a reality with the no-cost PHPMotion. Great job guys!
And gave them a homework assignment. Here's one of the products that was absolutely delightful to receive back from a campus leadership team:
- Haiku Deck (in lieu of Keynote) - stunningly beautiful images, text and chart preso maker.
- Explain Everything - absolutely awesome.
- 30Hands - Some have suggested this in lieu of SonicPics ($2.99) (which I love) so you may want to try this.
- Readdle Documents - A phenomenal ebook reader, video viewer, document sharing tool that replaces many other costly apps.
- Book Creator ($4.99) - Create your own ePub books with embedded video, audio, text.
- iMovie ($4.99) - Inexpensive movie creation tool. I prefer Pinnacle Studio, but iMovie will do for most.
- Strip Designer ($2.99) - lets you create comic strips using photos from your Camera Roll.
To be honest, MY essential favorites as a professional include Haiku Deck Explain Everything Keynote, Pinnacle Studio, and Readdle Documents AudioNote, Evernote, Feedly, Gmail, Pocket, Zite, Facebook, Hootsuite, GoogleDrive, FlickrStackr are a few others. If I had to do it over again, I'd probably just buy these and then see what I could do.
Everything posted on Miguel Guhlin's blogs/wikis are his personal opinion and do not necessarily represent the views of his employer(s) or its clients. Read Full Disclosure