If you are using firefox...you might have wondered how you can change mouse scroll speed. To do that, you should roll up your sleeves and go to the hidden firefox settings.This tip worked for me. It might for you.
In address bar type: about:config You will see a textbox and a long list of options and settings.
In the "filter" textbox type: mousewheel.withnokey.sysnumlines Change the default value to "false".
Then type: mousewheel.withnokey.numlines The default value is "1". Increase this number to have faster scroll speed in firefox. I personally prefer "6".
You don't even need to restart firefox to see the changes. They take effect on the fly. (Source)
BTW, here is my list of add-ons for Firefox:
- Buffer for Firefox
- EverNote - Can't live without this one.
- FEBE (the Firefox Environment Backup Extension) - backup all your Firefox stuff for sharing in diff browsers (in case Sync doesn't work)
- GreaseMonkey - This makes a lot possible.
- Hootsuite Hootlet
- HTTPS Everywhere
- Omnibar - Combines location and search bars to give it a GoogleChrome look.
- URL Shorteners - The Shortly one works best for me.
Get Blog Updates via Email!
Everything posted on Miguel Guhlin's blogs/wikis are his personal opinion and do not necessarily represent the views of his employer(s) or its clients. Read Full Disclosure