- Learning with the iPad (what it looks like in a school district)
- 5 Awesome Examples of How Students Can Use iBooks Author for Learning
- Bring Your Own Technology (BYOT) Criteria for Success
- BYOD/T Roundup of Resources (including Responsible Use Agreements and/or Policies)
- iPad Cornucopia - Podcast Wisdom from 4 Texas School Districts on Mobile Device Management
- Figuring It Out: BYOD Leadership
- Banishing the Winter of Digital Discontent - Addressing Common Concerns about iPads as Computer Lab Replacements
- Responding to 20 iPad Implementation Questions
- Connect your Apple TV to Anything
- Content Curation on the iPad
- iPad Internet Browser Comparison
- Do It YourSelf iPad Sync/Charge Cart
- Embracing Heresy - iPads vs Computer Labs
- Part 1 - iPad Deployment - Do Over.
- Part 2 - Carts, Cases, and Peripherals, Oh My!
- 3 Tips on Flipping Your Classroom with iPads
- 5 Tips to Protect Data on iPad and Android Devices
Get Blog Updates via Email!
Everything posted on Miguel Guhlin's blogs/wikis are his personal opinion and do not necessarily represent the views of his employer(s) or its clients. Read Full Disclosure