This morning, I struggled with the volume of content in my RSSOwl feed aggregator. So, here are 5 quick take-aways that are stunning (for me, of course):
- Either we will raise our educational level or markets will lower our wages.
Source: Fareed Zakaria via Dr. Scott McLeod's MindDump
- You don't make change by simply making those who have less power than you do what ever it is you demand.
Source: Joe Bower via MindDump
- Tribal management often involves power struggles. One thing that's been shown again and again--subjugating another tribe, taking it over--it almost never works. It can take hundreds of years before the two tribes get into sync, if ever...you can often achieve more by freeing your own people to maximize their vision alongside yours.
Source: Seth Godin
- Schools are supposed to be places of learning, not prisons of content. Content and information live everywhere now and the impetus is upon us to create opportunities to connect that content, not continue to limit it.
Source: Mike Fisher via MindDump
- ElemChat archive of transcripts, a resource well-worth skimming.
- Themes in Moodle 2.0 whitepaper on transitioning from 1.9.x to 2.x
Source: Gavin Henrick (@ghenrick) via Joseph Thibault
Get Blog Updates via Email!
Everything posted on Miguel Guhlin's blogs/wikis are his personal opinion and do not necessarily represent the views of his employer(s) or its clients. Read Full Disclosure