|After login, you have a choice of various resources to explore.|
These quizzes--or practice work--enabled Aida to make-up any classroom sessions she may have missed, as well as review concepts that she didn't grasp her first time through.
In this section, you can click into different Classroom Sessions and students begin with the Instruction component, then complete a Practice section afterwards:
Here are what screenshots of the INSTRUCTION video look like:
And the video continues with helpful diagrams....
View Episode 4 - Aida on Kaplan's Live Online Course Practice Work to Ensure Success
Listen to the rest of the series:
- Episode 1 - Overview and First Impressions from a Teenage SAT Prep Student
- Episode 2 - Getting Started with Diagnostic Tests
- Episode 3 - Finding Out What the Classes are Like
- Episode 4 - Practice Work to Ensure Success
- Episode 5 - Proctored Work
Get Blog Updates via Email!
Everything posted on Miguel Guhlin's blogs/wikis are his personal opinion and do not necessarily represent the views of his employer(s) or its clients. Read Full Disclosure