Some take-aways from Moodle use at this Community College:
- Allows professors to reach distance learners who may be kept out of a traditional classroom due to a variety of reasons.
- Students get a sample of what it's like to have an online education with Moodle.
- Moodle is being used widely...get on the Moodle Train!
- Serve students, give them a great learning environment without them having to come on campus.
- Students can use Moodle as part of a blended learning environment because that way they have access to a dynamic syllabus and course.
- Students can get the latest information online and have the option to revisit it whenever they need it.
- Put a couple courses into the same Moodle shell...students can do group projects...because of the flexibility of Moodle, this creates a more diverse student group because you can enable students to connect through enrollments (neat idea!).
- Moodle is really easy to use and introduce to students.
Get Blog Updates via Email!
Bookmark this on Delicious
Subscribe to Around the Corner-MGuhlin.org
Everything posted on Miguel Guhlin's blogs/wikis are his personal opinion and do not necessarily represent the views of his employer(s) or its clients. Read Full Disclosure