- IT (end user/desktop applications) 39.2%
- Regulatory/compliance issue
- Task-specific skills
- General business skills (leadership, sexual harassment, etc.)
- Customer service training 34.2%
- External customers/clients
- Product updates and rollouts
- Salesforce training
Some nifty graphs they shared:
Please describe the types of learners using e-learning applications.
In-House vs Outsourced Jobs: I found this information fascinating, especially in light of Texas education budget cuts and what that means to destroying in-house talent, the need to "outsource" some of this work to increase efficiencies within the organization....
Concerns about eLearning:
Get Blog Updates via Email!
Bookmark this on Delicious
Subscribe to Around the Corner-MGuhlin.org
Everything posted on Miguel Guhlin's blogs/wikis are his personal opinion and do not necessarily represent the views of his employer(s) or its clients. Read Full Disclosure