I've been a bit neglectful of exploring what's out there for UbuntuLinux. Once you get comfortable with certain behavior patterns, it's important to keep pushing and reach out for new stuff such as:
- Pithos - a Pandora client for UbuntuLinux.
- LibreOffice is stable now
- Online Radio Streaming Player
- Shotwell Photo Organizer (this is a great program; read "Late Night Photo Management" for my account)
- TagTool allows you to rename/retag many audio files at once.
Get Blog Updates via Email!
Bookmark this on Delicious
Subscribe to Around the Corner-MGuhlin.org
Everything posted on Miguel Guhlin's blogs/wikis are his personal opinion and do not necessarily represent the views of his employer(s) or its clients. Read Full Disclosure