See you at ISTE 2017?
|Register for the Conference|
The two accepted sessions include:
- Monday, June 26, 10:00–11:00 am CDT (Central Daylight Time)
- Awesome PBL Happens With Microsoft
- Jumping into problem-based learning? Explore how Office 365 tools like MS Classroom, OneNote, Office Mix, Sway can scaffold student activities in ways that facilitate teaching, learning and leading in K-Adult learner situations.
- Tuesday, June 27, 12:15–1:15 pm CDT (Central Daylight Time)
- Using Microsoft OneNote to Support ELL Students
- In this hands-on, badge earning event, you'll have the opportunity to explore how OneNote's media capabilities make enhancing teaching and learning fun for you and your English Language Learner(s)!
Everything posted on Miguel Guhlin's blogs/wikis are his personal opinion and do not necessarily represent the views of his employer(s) or its clients. Read Full Disclosure