SchoolCIO - 7 tips for avoiding tech-implementation failure
|Read the article online|
Here are the 7 Tips, but you'll want to read the full version at the site linked above!
- Contact other districts and find out what’s been done previously.
- Do a mock walkthrough of the technology implementation and detail the steps.
- Consult with stakeholders prior to scheduling—when possible.
- Notify stakeholders using different methods
- Develop a fallback plan if it all goes poorly.
- Make it easy to receive stakeholder feedback on the tech implementation.
- Shut down the old technology.
Make Donations via PayPal below:
Everything posted on Miguel Guhlin's blogs/wikis are his personal opinion and do not necessarily represent the views of his employer(s) or its clients. Read Full Disclosure