#iPad - It's THE Bomb!
Earlier this evening, I had the chance to chat with a colleague about iPad implementations, etc. One of the questions that occurred to me as a result of that conversation went something like this....
What blog entries would you share with someone just getting started with an iPad initiative that was facing a bit of opposition in-house?
Upon reflecting on that question--and you have to remember I've moved slowly from iPad antipathy to embracing iPads over the last year--I realized that there were a few blog entries that just might be helpful.
So, in the spirit of being helpful, here is my round-up of iPad entries:
- iPads vs Computer Lab
- iPads can lower printing costs
- iPad: It IS the Arrow
- Unicorns, iPads and Mystical Math
- Learning with the iPad Proposal
- Responding to 20 ipad Implementation Questions
- Sharing #iPad Docs in the Private Cloud using WebDav and OwnCloud
- Create Your Own #iPad #ePub Sharing Station with OwnCloud
- iPads Gone Wild
- Hooking Up Apple TV to Anything
- El Paso ISD's Implementation Notes
- Do It Yourself SyncCarts and Recommendations
- Must-Have iPad Apps
- iPad Apps for School Board Members
- Managing Mobile Presentation
- 7 Ways to Collect Student Work in an iPad Classroom
- Taking Notes on Your iPad - Handwriting Recognition
- 4 Simple Ways to Share iPad App Creations
- 50 Reasons Your Students Don't Need to Print
- Sharing via Your iPad Browser
- Content Curation on the iPad
- Comparing iPad Office Suites
- iPad Peripherals: Carts, Cases, etc.
- Podcasting with your iPad
- Publishing Podcasts from Your iPad
- UnLearn - Redefining Technology with Instruction
- The Lost Art of Instructional Design
- SAMR and iPads
- Miguel's Collection of Curated Content about iPads
Get Blog Updates via Email!
Everything posted on Miguel Guhlin's blogs/wikis are his personal opinion and do not necessarily represent the views of his employer(s) or its clients. Read Full Disclosure