@SugarSync to #iOS Rescue - Getting Video and Audio Onto #iPad
Looking for an easy approach you can follow for putting videos/audio, etc. onto an iPad without messing with iTunes? The solution is SugarSync for iPad.
Some quick stats:
- You start out with 5 gigs of free space on SugarSync
- You get 500 megs free space for each referral.
- You get 10 gigs of free space if a referral pays for a plan.
SugarSync features support for Android, Blackberry and iPhone/iPad/iTouch...and other mobile devices.
- Create your SugarSync account
- Install SugarSync for iPad on your iPad and enter your username/password to LOGIN.
- Upload videos to your SugarSync account in the iPad device area (note the "My iPad" area below...and apologies for the lightbulb reflection!).
- Go to your iPad SugarSync app and press SYNC TO IPAD.
- Wait for videos to be downloaded to your device.
- Watch the videos without an Internet connection.
Note that you don't have to install SugarSync on your computer, just create a web account and install the app on your iPad.
For those that would like to read more about SugarSync, I wrote a series of blog posts about it some time ago:
Get Blog Updates via Email!
Everything posted on Miguel Guhlin's blogs/wikis are his personal opinion and do not necessarily represent the views of his employer(s) or its clients. Read Full Disclosure