In skimming my RSS feed for Moodle resources, these jumped out at me (most are from the awesome work Joseph Thibault is doing at MoodleNews.com):
- Online Courses Using Moodle (PDF) - a presentation on how to Moodle.
- A 10 minute video of Moodle on Mobile devices
- A Virtual Student for Your Moodle - Nicholas Walker, an ESL teacher at Montmorency College (Canada), has embeded into Moodle a Virtual Student. It is as part of a English Language Lab activity that Nicholas and his colleague, Melvin Shantz, are currently testing.
- A Moodle course on how to push RSS information from your Moodle course (forum postings) to a Twitter account.
- Move2Moo is a new service which has partnered with Lambda Solutions to provide course content migration services to institutions and companies adopting/migrating to Moodle from another LMS.
- Great new block available for #moodle 2 allows for bulk delete, hide and move activities or resources - http://t.co/cEZmsdVy
Get Blog Updates via Email!
Everything posted on Miguel Guhlin's blogs/wikis are his personal opinion and do not necessarily represent the views of his employer(s) or its clients. Read Full Disclosure