Job Posting - Director of Technology (Krum ISD, Tx)
Krum ISD has posted a Director of Technology position...
- Direct and manage the information systems and computer services for the district.
- Ensure efficient and effective access to information and related technology by all campuses and administrative departments.
- Collaborate with district staff and administration to ensure maximum student achievement.
- Develop, maintain, and monitor all district local area networks (LANs) and wide area networks (WANs).
- Responsible for installation, testing, and maintenance of all network hardware, personal computers, laptops, software, and related equipment.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Knowledge of computer network, hardware, and software applications,
- Knowledge of computer and network applications development and implementation
- Ability to manage budget and personnel; coordinate district function
- Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Experience: Three years successful experience in supervision and management of an information systems department for a large organization (prefer an educational setting).
- Ability to interpret educational policy, procedures, and data
- Administrative, management, and leadership skills
- Knowledge of LAN and WAN network design and installation
- Knowledge of network hardware and software applications as well as the ability to work with multiple operating systems and network protocols
- Ability to analyze and resolve computer network problems
Subscribe to Around the Corner-MGuhlin.org
Everything posted on Miguel Guhlin's blogs/wikis are his personal opinion and do not necessarily represent the views of his employer(s) or its clients. Read Full Disclosure